Popular Daily Fresh News
Popular World Watch
- Malaysia opens first Victoria’s Secrete lingerie store
- Gangnam Style, Dissected: The Subversive Message Within South Korea's Music Video Sensation
- Why a Malaysian bought a Swiss watch brand and kept it Swiss
- WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
|SPAD: Taxi Tyre Vouchers Not For All Brands|
|Wednesday, 11 July 2012 18:25|
KUALA LUMPUR: The government’s RM520 tyre subsidy for taxi drivers is not for the purchase of all types of tyres, said Land Public Transport Commission chairman Syed Hamid Albar.
He said that taxi drivers would be required to pay a higher price if they wanted a bigger sized tyre apart from the recommended Goodyear and Continental 13-inch tyre.
“Taxi drivers still need to pay for tyre balancing or for replacing valves,” he said.