Popular Daily Fresh News
Popular World Watch
- Malaysia opens first Victoria’s Secrete lingerie store
- Gangnam Style, Dissected: The Subversive Message Within South Korea's Music Video Sensation
- Why a Malaysian bought a Swiss watch brand and kept it Swiss
- WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
|TheStar: Publicis, Dentsu end alliance after buyback|
|Saturday, 18 February 2012 13:13|
PARIS: French advertising agency Publicis spent 644.4 million euros in cash to buy back most of its Japanese partner Dentsu's shares, in a longawaited deal that ends a nine-year alliance between the two sides.