"I want to express my deepest condolences at the passing of Steve Jobs, one of the founders of our industry and a true visionary. My heart goes out to his family, everyone at Apple and everyone who has been touched by his work."
Bill Gates has also issued a statement, which is posted at his personal Web site, The Gates Notes http://www.thegatesnotes.com/Personal/Steve-Jobs.
"I’m truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs’ death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work.
"Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives.
"The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come.
"For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it’s been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely."
featuring Michael Conrad, President of Berlin School of Creative Leadership
Strategy, quality and leadership.The talk is focused on leading creativity, evaluating the quality of the work, setting standards for excellence, inspiring people as human beings not as consumers, touching critical elements like briefings and psychographic targeting and summing up with a perspective on weaving the fabric for big ideas. Perfect for marketing, advertising and media professionals!
- John Chacko - Chief Marketing Officer, Proton Holdings Berhad
- Paul Loosley, Award-winning film and stage director, AXIS Films
- Sajith Sivanandan – Country Head, Google Malaysia
- Eric Chong – Founder of ERICAN Language Centre and (ERICAN International)
Vice (Deputy) President of the Branding Association of Malaysia
- Zayn Khan - Group CEO, Thinkscape Group
- David Mitchell - Chief Operating Officer, Naga DDB Malaysia
- Michael Conrad, President of Berlin School of Creative Leadership
To download registration form, click here >>
RM350 (per pax)
RM300 (Group Bookings 3+)
Location : Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Contact : Jessy Wong tel 03-7660 8535 or