Latest issue of MARKETING is out!
Monday, 25 April 2011 21:24
Available across 130 bookstores nationwide, the latest issue MARKETING magazine is power-packed with more news, views and issues from Malaysia and around the globe!
- Putra Brand Awards 2011: Winning local brands steal the show this year! Many local brands won the approval of Malaysian consumers as they were chosen over international names at the only award show of its kind. The second edition of Malaysia 's only brand awards chosen by the people, the Putra Brand Awards 2011 took place at One World Hotel on March 11, 2011. More than 100 brand captains and owners, industry players in the country came together for a gala night, a black-tie dinner to honour the achievement of international, local and SME brands...
- Sports Marketing: What you really should know about Sports and Branding Insights That can Dramatically Change Your Business. It would be hard to argue with the fact that much of the landscape of the global economy has undergone significant change over the past two years. Some markets fared badly but it is safe to say that no one went completely unaffected by the challenging financial times around the world. We have witnessed a processional effect, which has resulted in everything from companies just tightening their spending to others who have been required to file bankruptcy or close their doors for good.
- The Media Planner Guide to Malaysian Newspapers 2011
IT is generally believed in the advertising and marketing industry that newspapers in general have been bumped off the top spot it enjoyed in reaching out and getting the advertiser's message to the public. For a very long time, newspapers virtually dominated a hefty 40% of advertising expenditure, thanks to its ‘newness content' and the short lead time advertisers needed to get their products into the high-valued pages....
- Winning in the new Marketing Democracy: How smart marketing and strategic vision is connecting the dots for brands across a marketplace where connectivity is everything.
- Will Malaysia 's new Competition Act deter monopolistic companies? Designed to encourage competition, it may seem that price fixing may be a thing of the past. No one body can dictate trading terms...and more...
To find out more on where you can pick up a copy, click here