Media Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Media Watch 2012
- A Final Farewell to Tan Siang Lin
- Now 9 Million Viewers Can Get To Enjoy Free Satellite TV!
- ADEX Set To Slow In 2012
- Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!
- TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project
- Leslie Lopez to join The Edge
- Astro Sparks TV Revolution With 37 Free TV And Radio Channels!
- Universal McCann Study Urges Businesses To Get Personal
Media Watch 2011
- ESPN STAR Sports & Astro brings the first-ever 3D BPL live telecast to Malaysia
- Television Overtakes Newspapers in Adex First Time in Malaysian Advertising History?
- MRCA and 8TV Collaborate to Honour Local Entrepreneurs
- Your chance to name Astro’s Pay TV Portal & win an iPad2
- Catcha Media Appoints Co-Founder As CEO
- Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!
- Star World Brings Celcom and Pos Malaysia as the Hits Keep On Coming!
- Anirban Ganguly joins OMG
|Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!|
|Tuesday, 27 March 2012 16:04|
Dentsu Inc. has announced that it has established a new media agency, Dentsu Media Malaysia, to expand its media operations and enhance the Dentsu Group's presence in the growing Malaysian market.
As part of the Group's growth strategy to date, Dentsu has established a network of media agencies, known as the Dentsu Media network, in Taiwan, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Singapore, India, Korea, Hong Kong and Vietnam, to strengthen and expand the Group's media business operations in Asia. Dentsu Media Malaysia will become the media network's tenth agency. A wholly owned subsidiary of Dentsu Inc., the new company will become a core element of the Group's media business in the Malaysian market.
By fully leveraging Dentsu Inc.'s media services expertise (planning methods, analysis tools and digital business expertise, as well as sports and entertainment content resources), Dentsu Media Malaysia will work in collaboration with Dentsu's two local brand agencies, Dentsu Malaysia and Dentsu Utama, to enhance full-service capabilities, provide a higher level of integrated solutions to clients, and contribute to the further growth and expansion of the Dentsu Group in Malaysia. Together they will proactively develop services that are directed toward the acquisition of new regional and local clients in addition to Japanese clients.
According to the March 2012 edition of Advertising Expenditure Forecasts published by ZenithOptimedia, the size of Malaysia's advertising market in 2011 was US$2,019 million, an increase of 8.4% from the 2010 figure. The market is further expected to grow 8.3% to US$2,186 million in 2012, 5.4% to US$2,304 million in 2013, and 8.5% to US$2,499 million in 2014.