Media Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Media Watch 2012
- A Final Farewell to Tan Siang Lin
- Now 9 Million Viewers Can Get To Enjoy Free Satellite TV!
- ADEX Set To Slow In 2012
- Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!
- TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project
- Leslie Lopez to join The Edge
- Astro Sparks TV Revolution With 37 Free TV And Radio Channels!
- Universal McCann Study Urges Businesses To Get Personal
Media Watch 2011
- ESPN STAR Sports & Astro brings the first-ever 3D BPL live telecast to Malaysia
- Television Overtakes Newspapers in Adex First Time in Malaysian Advertising History?
- MRCA and 8TV Collaborate to Honour Local Entrepreneurs
- Your chance to name Astro’s Pay TV Portal & win an iPad2
- Catcha Media Appoints Co-Founder As CEO
- Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!
- Anirban Ganguly joins OMG
- Star World Brings Celcom and Pos Malaysia as the Hits Keep On Coming!
|The Don comes to ESPN STAR Sports|
|Thursday, 09 February 2012 12:25|
ESPN STAR Sports (ESS) has appointed Don Anderson as Director of Integrated Advertising Sales, based in Singapore and reporting to Vineet Puri, Vice President, Integrated Advertising Sales.,
Anderson will work to strengthen ESS' digital offerings and to drive integrated sales including on-air, on-line and mobile both in Singapore and regionally. "We are pleased to have such an experienced media professional join our team. We look forward to leveraging Don's diverse skillset in new and traditional media in sales, digital marketing, web design and journalism to further enhance our sales growth and digital offerings in Singapore and SEA," said Puri.
Before joining ESS, Anderson was based in Hong Kong where he most recently worked as Director of Sales and Marketing for CNNGo, Asia's leading online travel, entertainment and lifestyle guide, overseeing Advertising Sales and Marketing initiatives and driving all online campaign concepts. During his tenure, Anderson played a senior role in securing major brand sponsorships and in significantly growing CNNGo's social media presence.
Prior to this, he served as Senior Business Manager, Interactive at Turner Entertainment Networks Asia (TENA) where he was responsible for driving online advertising revenues and developing integrated campaigns for major brands including Hewlett-Packard, Canon and Prudential Insurance Company. He has almost two decades of advertising sales and marketing experience having started his career in Canada. Following this, he relocated to Hong Kong where he worked with a mix of production, web publishing and media organisations including The South China Morning Post.