Media Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Media Watch 2012
- A Final Farewell to Tan Siang Lin
- Now 9 Million Viewers Can Get To Enjoy Free Satellite TV!
- ADEX Set To Slow In 2012
- Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!
- TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project
- Leslie Lopez to join The Edge
- Astro Sparks TV Revolution With 37 Free TV And Radio Channels!
- Universal McCann Study Urges Businesses To Get Personal
Media Watch 2011
- ESPN STAR Sports & Astro brings the first-ever 3D BPL live telecast to Malaysia
- Television Overtakes Newspapers in Adex First Time in Malaysian Advertising History?
- MRCA and 8TV Collaborate to Honour Local Entrepreneurs
- Your chance to name Astro’s Pay TV Portal & win an iPad2
- Catcha Media Appoints Co-Founder As CEO
- Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!
- Star World Brings Celcom and Pos Malaysia as the Hits Keep On Coming!
- Anirban Ganguly joins OMG
|Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!|
|Thursday, 08 December 2011 18:37|
"Redberry will promote The Malay Mail throughout all its channels, which includes out-of-home, retail and print," Redberry Sdn Bhd Chief Executive Officer Dato' Siew Ka Wei said at a sneak preview last Wednesday.
The Malay Mail Chief Executive Officer Phillip Karuppiah assured, "We acknowledge that there is a lot of scepticism of The Malay Mail because of the multitude of business models and revamps that The Malay Mail has undergone. Phillip assured business partners that this uncertainty will be erased with the unveiling of the new Malay Mail on January 30th, 2012."
"In giving you all the news that matters The Malay Mail will continue playing its role as the eyes and ears of and for the people. Our investigative reports have always been our staple and we vow to continue to inform and educate our readers with our exposes – which we reckon will shock and outrage you; and spark the debate – pretty much like what the PKFZ scandal has done for intellectual and coffee shop discourse," said Malay Mail Editor (News) Terence Fernandez.
He continues, "Speaking of sparking debate, our team of columnists both in-house and guest writers will enlighten you with their musings. We have politicians, academics, leaders of civil society groups, bloggers and financial experts, whom we are confident will be the new thought shapers, providing alternative and even controversial views."
"Our tie-ups with other content providers – both local and international – spanning news wires, newspapers and portals will help provide you with a comprehensive and varied selection of articles. As a complete mainstream – and I don’t mean one that toes the line – newspaper you will have your daily dose of business, world, sports and leisure articles." Terence declared:
• The Malay Mail will be what you expect your newspaper to be
Content providers signed up with the Malay Mail include MalaysiaKini.com and Mole.my (driven by Dato Ahiruddin Atan aka Rocky Bru).
From Left : Dato Siew of Redberry, Malay Mail CEO Phillip Karuppiah and Editor (News) Terence Fernandez
They braved the rain - Paul Chin, Integrated Business Director, Carat Malaysia
Eager clients, advertisers are all ears on the latest media game-changer for 2012