Media Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Media Watch 2012
- A Final Farewell to Tan Siang Lin
- Now 9 Million Viewers Can Get To Enjoy Free Satellite TV!
- ADEX Set To Slow In 2012
- Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!
- TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project
- Leslie Lopez to join The Edge
- Astro Sparks TV Revolution With 37 Free TV And Radio Channels!
- Universal McCann Study Urges Businesses To Get Personal
Media Watch 2011
- ESPN STAR Sports & Astro brings the first-ever 3D BPL live telecast to Malaysia
- Television Overtakes Newspapers in Adex First Time in Malaysian Advertising History?
- MRCA and 8TV Collaborate to Honour Local Entrepreneurs
- Your chance to name Astro’s Pay TV Portal & win an iPad2
- Catcha Media Appoints Co-Founder As CEO
- Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!
- Anirban Ganguly joins OMG
- Star World Brings Celcom and Pos Malaysia as the Hits Keep On Coming!
|Anirban Ganguly joins OMG|
|Monday, 05 September 2011 14:34|
Omnicom Media Group, Malaysia has appointed Anirban Ganguly as their new Communications Planning Director. Working closely with Andreas Vogiatzakis, Managing Director, Omnicom Media Group, Malaysia and the senior leadership team, Anirban will focus on enhancing and strengthening the strategic planning orientation for both the brands of OMD and PHD
A strategic brand planning and trend consulting expert, Anirban has worked with brands like Motorola, HSBC, Danone, Sara Lee across different markets in Asia and won multiple marketing effectiveness awards. Anirban joins Omnicom Media Group from Lowe Worldwide & Lowe Counsel (Brand Consultancy) – Malaysia, where he assumed the post of Strategy Planning Director. Prior to Lowe, Anirban worked with Bitopi Leo Burnett & Starcom MediaVest – Bangladesh as Group Brand Director, specializing in brand strategy and consumer insights.
“Consumer engagement models are evolving rapidly and in this dynamic landscape, data and research backed consumer insights play a critical role in how brands and companies understand the consumer and their needs. Anirban’s experience of working across diverse cultures to create lasting and meaningful brand experiences will be beneficial to Omnicom Media Group and I am delighted to have him on board,” said Andreas Vogiatzakis.