Media Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Media Watch 2012
- A Final Farewell to Tan Siang Lin
- Now 9 Million Viewers Can Get To Enjoy Free Satellite TV!
- ADEX Set To Slow In 2012
- Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!
- TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project
- Leslie Lopez to join The Edge
- Astro Sparks TV Revolution With 37 Free TV And Radio Channels!
- Universal McCann Study Urges Businesses To Get Personal
Media Watch 2011
- ESPN STAR Sports & Astro brings the first-ever 3D BPL live telecast to Malaysia
- Television Overtakes Newspapers in Adex First Time in Malaysian Advertising History?
- MRCA and 8TV Collaborate to Honour Local Entrepreneurs
- Your chance to name Astro’s Pay TV Portal & win an iPad2
- Catcha Media Appoints Co-Founder As CEO
- Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!
- Star World Brings Celcom and Pos Malaysia as the Hits Keep On Coming!
- Anirban Ganguly joins OMG
|TrapperMPG and Media Contacts Digital AOR for Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA)|
|Wednesday, 04 May 2011 22:29|
Trapper MPG and Media Contacts, the media services and digital units of Havas Media respectively, have been appointed by Iskandar Regional Development Authority as digital AOR for the Iskandar Malaysia brand.
The scope of the assignment covers Strategic Planning, Digital Media Planning and Buying and Search Engine Marketing.
Dinesh Sandhu (pictured), Country Director Media Contacts Malaysia said, “Digital strategy and media is the cornerstone of Iskandar Malaysia’s game plan to compete with Asia’s top investment, tourist and work-life destinations. Media Contacts have crafted an integrated digital strategy that utilizes all facets of the digital mix. It’s great to have a Client team that appreciates the multi layered digital approach needed to achieve Iskandar Malaysia’s objectives.”
K. Sivanathan, CEO of Trapper MPG added, “We have been acting on a project basis planning and implementing integrated communications for Iskandar Regional Development Authority for a while now. This development serves to further solidify our relationship on this prestigious piece of business. The brief is multi tiered – attracting institutional and retail investors to the multitude of opportunities available, attracting top talent to work and live in Iskandar Malaysia and most importantly positioning the region as a strong and sustainable metropolis of international standing.”