Media Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Media Watch 2012
- A Final Farewell to Tan Siang Lin
- Now 9 Million Viewers Can Get To Enjoy Free Satellite TV!
- ADEX Set To Slow In 2012
- Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!
- TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project
- Leslie Lopez to join The Edge
- Astro Sparks TV Revolution With 37 Free TV And Radio Channels!
- Universal McCann Study Urges Businesses To Get Personal
Media Watch 2011
- ESPN STAR Sports & Astro brings the first-ever 3D BPL live telecast to Malaysia
- Television Overtakes Newspapers in Adex First Time in Malaysian Advertising History?
- MRCA and 8TV Collaborate to Honour Local Entrepreneurs
- Your chance to name Astro’s Pay TV Portal & win an iPad2
- Catcha Media Appoints Co-Founder As CEO
- Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!
- Star World Brings Celcom and Pos Malaysia as the Hits Keep On Coming!
- Anirban Ganguly joins OMG
|Initiative Malaysia wins Cambert & Nuvanta|
|Wednesday, 02 February 2011 12:44|
Initiative Malaysia, a Mediabrands company was awarded the Cambert & Nuvanta AOR after a pitch involving the major media agency groups in Malaysia. The AOR houses some of the most trusted health and wellness brands in Malaysia such as Kordel’s, Bio-Oil, Nuvafemme and Juvanex.
Prashant Kumar, CEO of IPG Mediabrands Malaysia tell ADOI, “Initiative is the alternative media agency brand in Mediabrands Malaysia’s portfolio – young, edgy, compact and a David among the Goliaths. It’s a challenger with an entrepreneurial commitment to client performance.”
“It shares its DNA with its brother UM, yet is a separate agency with an unmistakable streak of independence. Think Batman and Robin. Think Nike and Converse. Think Coke and Coke Zero.”
Globally ,Initiative bills more than US$15b worldwide and handles clients such as Unilever, Hyundai Kia, Diageo, Tesco and IKEA in many parts of the world.