Media Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Media Watch 2012
- A Final Farewell to Tan Siang Lin
- Now 9 Million Viewers Can Get To Enjoy Free Satellite TV!
- ADEX Set To Slow In 2012
- Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!
- TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project
- Leslie Lopez to join The Edge
- Astro Sparks TV Revolution With 37 Free TV And Radio Channels!
- Universal McCann Study Urges Businesses To Get Personal
Media Watch 2011
- ESPN STAR Sports & Astro brings the first-ever 3D BPL live telecast to Malaysia
- Television Overtakes Newspapers in Adex First Time in Malaysian Advertising History?
- MRCA and 8TV Collaborate to Honour Local Entrepreneurs
- Your chance to name Astro’s Pay TV Portal & win an iPad2
- Catcha Media Appoints Co-Founder As CEO
- Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!
- Star World Brings Celcom and Pos Malaysia as the Hits Keep On Coming!
- Anirban Ganguly joins OMG
|Astro Arena revs up sports fever come March 26!|
|Friday, 19 March 2010 23:28|
Astro Arena, the country’s first local 24 hour sports channel goes on air next Friday. Astro Arena on Channel 801 be delivered predominantly in Bahasa Malaysia and available to all ASTRO customers under its Family Package.
Dato’ Rohana Rozhan, Chief Executive Officer of Measat Broadcast Network Systems represented ASTRO while YAM Tunku Tan Sri Imran Ibni Almarhum Tuanku Jaa’far, President of OCM represented OCM in the signing.
Dato’ Rohan Rozhan told ADOI, “In our ongoing efforts to be the No.1 choice for Malaysian households, ASTRO is committed to invest towards expanding and strengthening our products and offering through the introduction of innovative features such as High Definition (HD) services, digital video recording and IPTV connectivity. In our content and customer experience, ASTRO continues to be ahead of the curve by evolving with innovation to deliver a strong sports value proposition of bringing the best of international and local sports to Malaysian sports fans.”
Astro Arena will champion upcoming events this year such as Commonwealth Games in Delhi, Asian Games in Guangzhou and the first Youth Olympics in Singapore.