Awards Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Awards Watch 2012
- 30 Most Valuable Malaysian Brands, 1 List. Find Out Which Is The Best Of The Best.
- Ted Lim Brings Babies To AdFest!
- UM wins Agency of the Year third time in a row - Mindshare and Zenith are second and third with only one point difference!
- Y&R Malaysia Adds Four Cannes Lions to Award Haul
- Kancil Awards 2012 Results
- Women In Leadership Asia 2012 Awards Shortlist
- 32 Gold Awards Showered At Putra Brand Show!
- Ogilvy & Mather Malaysia wins D&AD Yellow Pencil 2012 for Lego!
Awards Watch 2011
- McCann Erickson Malaysia leads charge with Grand Prix winner at Adfest 2011
- Ogilvy Malaysia Wins Agency Of The Year At Spikes 2011!
- Kancil Awards 2011
- Putra Brand Awards 2011
- Kancil Awards Is Back!
- Gold Pencil for Grey Group KL at One Show 2011
- Ted Lim One Club Ambassador
- Putra Brand Awards 2011 Results Unveiled!
|Ted Lim Brings Babies To AdFest!|
|Wednesday, 22 February 2012 23:12|
WANTED, the new independent marketing communications agency founded by Ted Lim has created a head-turning campaign for AdFest 2012.
Featuring babies with the heads of Asian advertising icons Akira Kagami, Guy Thirasak, Lo Sheung Yan, Jureeporn Thaidumrong, Piyush Pandey and David Guerrero, the ads promote the theme for Adfest 2012, "Fast Forward".
When asked how he and his creative director, Wong Shu Kor came up with the idea, Ted who was until recently Executive Creative Director and Deputy Chairman at Naga DDB said,
"The theme for AdFest 2012 is Fast Forward, apt in this age of instant gratification. Everyone is in a hurry. Young art directors and copywriters aspire to be ECDs overnight. They want to learn more quickly, fast-forward their careers, realise their dreams instantly. Hence, babies with the heads of advertising gurus."
"It's a simple idea, not rocket science. Some will like it, some won't. When we got the brief from AdFest, I told myself 'we need some help here.' Fortunately, Akira-san, Guy, Mayan, Judee, Piyush and David responded."
On why and how he chose the six ECDs featured in the campaign, Ted said, "Easy. They are all more famous than me."
The campaign features the heads of 6 Asia's most famous Executive Creative Directors ...
Advertising Agency : WANTED Marketing Communications